OSHA Caution Safety Sign: No Step
Warn workers to refrain from walking in a dangerous area with an OSHA caution safety sign.
- Post near areas in which it is unsafe to step
- Prevent workers from falling off of unstable platforms or stepping on sharp objects
- Brightly colored background is an effective attention-grabber
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Safety Label: Not A Step
Label areas that are unsafe to step on to prevent falls and protect workers from injury.
Safety Sign: Place All Trash In The Proper Container
Require workers to properly dispose of trash and maintain clean, professional facilities.
Safety Sign: Paving & Rubble
Instruct associates on the proper placement of recyclable construction materials.
FOOD SAFETY SIGNS
Food and Beverage Safety signs notify of sanitary conditions and health warnings of a facility.
Safety Sign: Be Careful - Use Handrails
Tell associates to be careful and use the handrails to avoid serious accidents.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.