OSHA Caution Safety Sign: OSHA Regulations - Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches
Caution employees to keep electrical panel clear in order to ensure access in emergency.
- Large sign ensures that caution is clearly visible
- Available in eight choices of material, including Adhesive Dura-Vinyl ™which can easily be applied to curved areas and carries a 5 year guarantee
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Lockout/Tagout Label: Lockout Here (Black/Yellow)
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Enter Until Lockout Procedures Are Complete
OSHA Safety First Safety Sign:Report All Unsafe Conditions To Your Supervisor
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Voltage Marker With Graphic: 220 Volts
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.