OSHA Caution Safety Sign: OSHA Regulations - Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 48 Inches
Provide warning of the OSHA regulations to keep 48" clear in front of electrical panels.
- Assure clear distance is kept in front of electrical panels to provide easy access in emergency situations
- Available in eight material choices, including Aluminum which is guaranteed to last in both indoor and outdoor applications for 5 years
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Always make sure personnel knows where the fire extinguisher is in case of an emergency
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Equipment Locked Out - Do Not Remove Locks
Warn of the danger of removing locks on equipment that is being serviced.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
OSHA Danger Safety Label: 460 Volts
For use on equipment with 460 volts to warn of the danger of electric shock.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.