OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Oxygen
Sign alerts employees and workers to locations where oxygen is present.
- Black on yellow oxygen text is easily read
- Affix any location where stored oxygen is present
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable
OSHA-compliant sign warns of potential flammable materials in the work environment.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Propane- No Smoking- No Open Flames
Identify areas where propane is present and open flames can cause unexpected explosions.
Safety Label: Diesel Fuel
Clearly label diesel fuel in the work environment to prevent confusion and mishaps.
Safety Sign: Non-Flammable Gas
This safety sign should be posted near locations that house non-flammable gas.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Acetylene
Sign warns workers and employees of areas where acetylene is stored or in use.
Quality Assurance Safety Sign: Quarantine Area
Inform all personnel of an area that is designated for quarantined items or product.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.