OSHA Caution Safety Sign: People Working
Protect your employees by reminding other to exercise caution in work areas.
- Help keep your employees safe by alerting others to their presence
- Black text on yellow background captures attention
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign - Operation By Authorized Personnel Only
This sign will help keep untrained workers away from potentially dangerous equipment.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Operate Without Guards In Place
Prevent serious injuries by requiring machinery guards are in place at all times.
Equipment Safety Labels: Grease Daily
Inform all personnel of equipment that needs to be greased daily.
Stop Safety Label: Keep Hands Clear When Equipment is Running
Remind employees to keep hands and fingers clear of dangerous machinery to prevent injury.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Do Not Operate - Machine Under Repair
Ensure workers understand that machine is down for maintenance and inoperable.
Scaffold Status Tag Holder: Do Not Use Scaffold Or Climber
Eye-catching tag holder calls attention to tags warning of hazardous situations.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.