OSHA Caution Safety Signs: Pesticides
Inform and protect workers from possibly harmful exposure to pesticides.
- Identify the presence of pesticides
- Avoid accidental contamination from pesticides
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Warning Safety Label: Use Static Grounding Devices
Warn employees to use static grounding devices to prevent electrostatic discharge.
Bilingual ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Lead Work Area (English, Español)
Inform workers of the danger present when working in lead work areas.
Safety Label: Diesel Fuel
An easy-to-ready label can help you organize your fuel tanks for storage.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Safety Label: No Smoking Shut - Off Engine
This safety label will alert people that engines must be shut off and no smoking allowed.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.