OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Static Control Area
Clearly identifies area as a static control area which can prevent electrical shock.
- Clearly identify a static control area in your facility or job site
- Available in your choice of eight materials, including Accu-Shield™ which is guaranteed for 15 years in the most extreme conditions
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
ANSI Caution Steering Wheel Message Cover: This Vehicle Is Being Serviced Do Not Attempt To Drive
Clearly informs that driving a vehicle while its being serviced is prohibited.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Volatge (Reflective)
This reflective sign identifies the potential hazard of entering a high voltage area.
Custom OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Volts - Authorized Personnel Only
Restricts access to areas with high voltage to authorized personnel only.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.