OSHA Caution Safety Sign - Stay Clear
Warn employees and others of areas of danger regardless of the reason.
- Make sure others know to stay clear of potentially hazardous areas
- Colorful yellow background ensures sign will be noticed
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Touch Out Of Order
Alert others of proper handling protocols with this OSHA-compliant sign.
ANSI Warning Safety Label: Pinch point.
Graphic and text alert workers to the presence of a potentially harmful pinch point.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Equipment Safety Labels
Automatic Start, Stop and Switch signs identify key switches for equipment operation and safety.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Safety Glasses Must Be Worn When Operating This Equipment
Warn employees that safety glasses must be worn when operating a specific equipment.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.