OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Step Up
Protect workers and prevent injury from a trip hazard due to an unseen step up.
- Post in front of steps, especially those that are easy to miss
- Prevent trip hazards and falling injuries
- Bright yellow ensures attention is drawn to this importion caution advisory
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Floor Marking Stencil: Caution - Forklift Traffic
Inform readers that they should use caution in the area due to forklift traffic.
Safety Sign: This Lunchroom Is Here For Your Convenience - Help Keep It Clean
Remind workers to appreciate their lunchroom privileges and help to keep it clean.
Skid-Gard™ Floor Sign: Black/Yellow Stripes
Inform personnel of a potential hazard on surfaces, or just provide some extra grip.
Safety Sign: TVs & Monitors
Label TV and monitor recycling bins to ensure they are properly disposed of.
OSHA Caution Fold-Ups®: Wet Paint
Caution all readers of wet paint that has been applied in the area.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.