OSHA Caution Safety Sign: X-Ray In Use
Inform people that you are using X-rays in this area by posting this sign.
- Warn employees of a potential cancer risk due to X-rays
- Dedicate specific areas for X-rays to protect your employees
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser
Proper protection should be warn to avoid eye and skin damage caused by lasers.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: High Intensity Ultraviolet Energy - Protect Your Eyes And Skin
Lasers can produce high intensity ultraviolet energy can damage eyes or skin.
Radiation Safety Sign: Radioactive Material Storage Area - No Smoking - RADCON Permission Required For Entry - T L D And Dosimeter Required
Protect personnel handling radioactive materials by clearly stating safety protocols.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.