OSHA Caution Safety Sign: X-Ray - Keep Out
Warn people about possible harmful effects of X-Rays with this sign.
- Continued unprotected exposure to X-Rays can cause several health problems such as cancer, radiation sickness, etc.
- The symbol of radiation clearly communicates the danger of radiation to everyone
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Avoid Direct Exposure To Beam Class 111b Laser Product
Ensure safe procedures are adhered to around Class 111b laser products with this sign.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.