OSHA Caution Safety Sign: X-Ray Radiation
Warn employees of X-ray radiation in the area with this safety sign.
- X-ray radiation may cause cancer, protect your employees by warning them of areas it is in use
- Ensure employees know to wear protective clothing, such as lead aprons, around x-rays
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Caution header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, could result in minor or moderate injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Label: This Equipment Produces Radiation When Energized
Radiation Slide-Lock System Header: Danger
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Insert: Radioactive Materials Area
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.