OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches
Remind all employees that electrical panels must have 36" of clear space in front of them.
- Ensure 36 inches of clear space in front of electrical panels with this large sign
- Eight material choices, including Adhesive Dura-Vinyl ™ which can easily be applied to curved surfaces and carries a 5 year guarantee
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches - OSHA-NEC Regulations
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Wear Face Shield, Gloves, and Apron When Adding Water Or Acid To Batteries
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
OSHA Danger Safety Labels: Area In Front Of Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 48 Inches - OSHA-NEC Regulations
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Check Battery Acid Before Connecting Charger
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.