ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Contains Asbestos Fibers - Avoid Creating Dust.
Warn others that material contains dangerous asbestos fibers so they avoid making dust.
- Alerts workers to the danger of airborn asbestos fibers
- Graphic and slashed circle reinforce the safety message
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
ANSI ISO Warning Safety Sign: Authorized Personnel Only
Ensure unauthorized personnel stay out of restricted access areas.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Propane Cylinders
This sign identifies that propane is being stored in these chemical cylinders.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.