ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Contains Asbestos Fibers - Avoid Creating Dust.
Warn others that material contains dangerous asbestos fibers so they avoid making dust.
- Alerts workers to the danger of airborn asbestos fibers
- Graphic and slashed circle reinforce the safety message
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
ANSI ISO Warning Safety Sign: Authorized Personnel Only
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Propane Cylinders
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.