OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Crane Swing
Keep employees alert by reminding them to watch out for crane swing.
- Sign measures 10 inch x 14 inch and boldly alerts of danger
- Use at any job site where a crane swing could potentially cause injury or death
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Operate Crane Closer Than 20 Feet To Overhead Powerlines
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Operate Closer Than 20 Feet To Power Lines
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Construction In Progress
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Wallet Card: Overhead Crane Hand Signals
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.