OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Operate Closer Than 20 Feet To Power Lines
Warn employees and other individuals to not operate closer than 20 feet to power lines.
- Standard OSHA-compliant sign conveys vital safety information
- Alert equipment operators that power lines should be given a wide berth
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Crane Swing
Keep employees alert by reminding them to watch out for crane swing.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
BIG Safety Sign
BIGSigns™ make the task of communicating your message easy by offering a selection of large signs that will help you get your message across.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Secure-Status Tag Holder
All-red Secure-Status Tag Holder is the secure way to display your tag’s message.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.