OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrocution Hazard - Death or Serious Injury
Alert employees of OSHA guidelines for operating cranes near live power lines.
- Sign provides detailed guidelines for maintaining distance between cranes and loads and live power lines
- Graphic and header clearly convey the safety message
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Lockout Safety Tags: Do Not Operate
Advise personnel against operating locked out equipment that could cause pose a hazard.
Safety Label: Standard Crane Hand Signals
Inform employees on how to properly use the hand signals for a standard crane.
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches - OSHA-NEC Regulations
Make employees aware of OSHA regulation for 36" of clearance in front of electrical panel
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Out Of Service
This tag is perfect for quickly tagging items that are out of service and awaiting repair.
ON OFF LABEL
Equipment, Switches and Shut-off signs identifies switches important to operation or to shut down equipment.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Crane Overhead
OSHA-compliant sign helps prevent injury by warning of an overhead crane.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.