OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrocution Hazard - Death or Serious Injury
Alert employees of OSHA guidelines for operating cranes near live power lines.
- Sign provides detailed guidelines for maintaining distance between cranes and loads and live power lines
- Graphic and header clearly convey the safety message
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Lockout Safety Tags: Do Not Operate
Safety Label: Standard Crane Hand Signals
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches - OSHA-NEC Regulations
Loop 'n Strap™ OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Out Of Service
ON OFF LABEL
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Sign: High Voltage Keep Out
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.