OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Formaldehyde-Contaminated Clothing & Equipment May Cause Cancer
Inform personnel of the risks involved in being exposed to formaldehyde contamination.
- Ensure all readers know of all risks involved with specific chemicals
- Bar unauthorized personnel from entering a potentially hazardous area
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Asbestos May Cause Cancer Causes Damage To Lungs Wear Respiratory Protection And Protective Clothing
Warn that asbestos may cause cancer and inform readers of the proper precautions to take.
Have your facility and workplace be compliant with national and global agencies to inform and protect your workforce.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Hazardous Material - Check SDS
Prevent harm by reminding employees and guests that hazardous materials are present.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Public Health and Cancer Hazard signs are designed to identify and alert people to exposure to materials that may be hazardous to their health.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.