OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Room - No Storage Permitted
Prevent employees from storing materials in rooms that may pose an electrical hazard.
- Alert employees to the danger of storing materials in electrical room
- Available in eight material choices, including Aluma-Lite™ which is ultra-lightweight and carries a 10 year guarantee
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches - OSHA-NEC Regulations
Make employees aware of OSHA regulation for 36" of clearance in front of electrical panel
Lockout / Tagout Safety Labels
High quality, durable, safety signs and safety labels that inform, protect and motivate the global workforce.
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Emergency Exit (Right Arrow)
Direct evacuees to walk this way to safety during an emergency situation.
Warning Safety Label: Electrical Panel Maintain 5 Feet Clearance All Material At All Times
Warn employees to keep all materials out of the area of an electrical panel.
Safety Sign: Authorized Personnel Only (3 Line)
Inform readers of an area in which only authorized personnel may enter.
OSHA Notice Electrical Safety Sign: Electrical Room - No Storage Permitted
Remind employees that electrical rooms should not be used for storage to prevent fires.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.