OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Fuel
The presence of fuel can be dangerous, warn others by displaying a fuel safety sign.
- Keep employees and guests aware of potentially hazardouos materials on the job site with this sign
- Display sign near areas where fuel is in use or stored
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Acetylene
Notify workers and visitors that the chemical Acetylene is present in the job environment.
Chemical Identification signs are used to identify specific chemicals with the appropriate hazard level that they pose.
Safety Label: Mixed Two-Cycle Fuel
Use a label to protect your outdoor power equipment by preventing accidental oil mixing.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Safety Sign: Diesel
Inform all personnel of the presence and location of diesel fuel.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.