Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Hard Hat Area
Inform all personnel of an area in which hard hats are required.
- Bilingual signs help protect all your workers
- Use symbols to help demonstrate sign meaning
- Keep culturally diverse workplaces connected with bilingual signs
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
BILINGUAL SAFETY SIGN - FRENCH
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
BILINGUAL FRENCH SIGN – EYE PROTECTION
BILINGUAL FRENCH SIGN - RESTROOM
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.