ANSI Danger Safety Sign: High Noise Area - Wear Ear Protection.
Warns employees of high noise levels in area and to wear ear protection.
- Bright red DANGER header grabs attention
- Graphic on sign depicts type of hearing protection required for this area
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Safety Label: Eye Protection Required When Using This Tool
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Avoid Direct Eye Exposure
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Manhole Guard Rail
OSHA Danger Man-Way Cross™ Barrier: Confined Space - Permit Required For Entry
OSHA Danger Man-Way Cross™ Barrier: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.