OSHA Danger Safety Sign - Keep Closed
OSHA compliant sign can be used on any door, cabinet or other item that should be kept closed.
- Available in Dura-Fiberglass with a 10 Year Guarantee
- Generalized danger sign has a wide range of uses
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Equipment Safety Labels
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Conveyors Start Automatically
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Restricted Use Only
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Sharp Edges Will Cut - Keep Fingers Out
OSHA Caution Safety Sign - Look Out For Contact Hazards and Moving Parts Of Machinery
OSHA Danger Safety Sign - This Machine Starts And Stops Automatically
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.