OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser
Clearly identify areas in which lasers are located so people know of the dangers.
- Lasers can cause eye and skin damage if people are not properly warned to protect themselves
- Certain lasers are fire or chemical hazards which can cause accidents
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Climbing Tower Without Authorization Is Prohibited
Keep unauthorized personnel off towers to prevent injuries with this sign.
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Insert: Dose Rate At This Point ___ MR/HR Date Posted ___ By ___
Keep track of the radioactive dose rate by writing on this insert and posting.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Microwave Hazard In This Area
Warn of microwave hazard in the area by posting this safety sign.
Clean Room Signs Safety Sign: Controlled Area Authorized Cleanroom Personnel Only
Keep your cleanrooms as free from contamination as possible by limiting who can enter.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.