OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Radiation - Avoid Eye Or Skin Exposure To Direct Or Scattered Radiation - Class IV Laser Product
Avoid injuries to eyes or skin due to Class IV lasers by posting this safety sign.
- Class IV lasers put out an excess of 500 mW, which can cause severe eye and skin injuries
- Remind people that even scattered radiation from lasers can cause injuries
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Light
Ensure those in the area know of the presence of laser light with this sign.
Safety Sign: Control Area
Control areas, such as those established in nuclear power facilities, regulate radiation.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Wear Eye Protection When Using Laser
Make sure that individuals wear eye protection when using the laser.
Radiation Safety Sign: X-Ray Radiation
Warn of the use of X-ray radiation to protect those in the area with this sign.
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Laser Radiation - Avoid Eye Or Skin Exposure To Direct Or Scattered Radiation
Post these labels near laser equipment which can cause eye or skin damage.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.