OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Range In Use - Do Not Enter
Prevent injuries due to radiation in laser ranges by posting this safety sign.
- Injuries, such as eye damage and burns, can occur when lasers are active
- Aluminum signs are printed on .040 inch thick aluminum for durability
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Microwave Oven - Persons Wearing Pacemakers Should Not Enter Building
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Header: Danger - High Radiation Area
Plastic Chain Links
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Laser Area
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Beam
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.