OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Range In Use - Do Not Enter
Prevent injuries due to radiation in laser ranges by posting this safety sign.
- Injuries, such as eye damage and burns, can occur when lasers are active
- Aluminum signs are printed on .040 inch thick aluminum for durability
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Microwave Oven - Persons Wearing Pacemakers Should Not Enter Building
Ensure those with pacemakers know that microwave ovens are in use in your building.
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Header: Danger - High Radiation Area
Warn of a high radiation area so people know to take proper precautions with this header.
Plastic Chain Links
Set up a barrier quickly and economically with plastic chain and stanchion posts.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Laser Area
Let people know they are about to enter into a laser area by posting this safety sign.
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Beam
Warn others that laser beams are in use in the area with this safety sign.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.