OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser
Proper protection should be warn to avoid eye and skin damage caused by lasers.
- Get your message across with this simple Laser sign
- For superior strength and durability, choose Dura-Fiberglass™ signs
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: X-Ray In Use
Inform people that you are using X-rays in this area by posting this sign.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Laser Operating - Protect Eyes and Skin From Beam
Alert others to hazards posed by lasers being used in the work environment.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Microwave Oven - Persons Wearing Pacemakers Should Not Enter Building
Ensure those with pacemakers know that microwave ovens are in use in your building.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Laser Operating
Ensure the people in the area know that a laser is operating with this safety sign.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.