OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Look Out For Crane
Helps protect workers and others on a construction site by warning them of a nearby crane
- For use near construction site
- Alerts both workers and passerby of the presence of a crane to prevent potentially fatal accidents
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Crane Operating Overhead
Warn employees and other individuals that a crane is being operated overhead.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Elevator Shaft
Warn individuals of the elevator shaft so that they can conduct themselves appropriately.
BIGSigns™ OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable
Warn of flammable objects, gasses, or materials in the immediate vicinity.
Confined Space Permits: Sewer Entry Permit
Permits document the entry procedure and are kept as permanent records.
Safety Label: Overhead Crane Hand Signals
Safety label quickly highlights hand gestures for directing an overhead crane.
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Construction Area
Warn employees and other individuals that a construction area is nearby.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.