OSHA Danger Safety Sign - Nip Point
Improve workplace safety by warning of possible nip points in the area.
- To be used on machinery with nip points
- Helps employees be aware of nip points that may not be visible
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Robot Operating Area - Do Not Enter - Authorized Personnel Only
Prevent unauthorized access to areas where robotics are in use.
Equipment Safety Labels
Work Above and Below signs warn people about a variety of equipment hazards either above t
Secure-Status Tag Holder
Hot Work Signs identify areas of equipment that are hot and contact is to be avoided.
Bilingual Safety Sign - Keep Hands Clear When Equipment Is Running
Bilingual sign with illustration warns workers to keep hands away from running equipment.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.