ANSI Danger Safety Sign: No Admittance Without Authorization.
Keep out unauthorized guests and employees by clearly marking restricted access areas.
- Informs all that without authorization they will not be admitted into the building or area
- Indicates unauthroized personnel could possibly encounter injury if they were to enter the premises
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Do Not Enter - Authorized Personnel Only
Restricts dangerous areas to authorized personnel only in order to prevent injuries.
ANSI Visual Alert System (V.A.S.™) conforms to the guidelines of ANSI Z535 for identifying
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Restricted Area
Post this sign in specific areas where there is restricted access.
ANSI Warning Safety Label: Use Static Grounding Devices
Avoid injury from electrical shock by reminding employees to use grounding devices
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Permit Required - Confined Space - Do Not Enter
Regulate entries into confined spaces with an ANSI graphic safety sign.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.