OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticide Storage Area
Identify what an area is used to store and alert people to the potential hazards.
- Keep employees from storing other items that might get contaminated from the pesticides
- Sign cannot be read by most pests (except book worms)
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
NFPA Placard: Individual Hazard Panels, Numbers for 6" Placard
Individual numbers used for a 6-in. NFPA placard help display chemical classifications.
OSHA Safety Label: Danger - Hot
Tell people that you, and your equipment or tools, are too hot to handle.
Bilingual OSHA Danger Safety Sign: No Smoking - Propane
Warn both French and English speaking personnel not to smoking due to propane in the area.
Safety Sign: Used Oil
Sign alerts employees and workers to areas containing used oil.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Not An Exit
Alerts personnel that specified door is not for use as an exit.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticides in Use - Do Not Enter
Warn others to keep out of areas where pesticides are in use.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.