OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Pesticides in Use - Do Not Enter
Warn others to keep out of areas where pesticides are in use.
- Ensure others stay out of dangerous areas where pesticides are being used
- Exposure to pesticides can cause illness and death
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
ANSI Notice Safety Label: This Water Is Unsafe To Drink.
Ensure others understand that water is unsafe to drink with this ANSI-styled safety label.
Safety Label: Caution - Diesel Fuel Only
Caution workers that your containers are for diesel fuel only with a bright label.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Natural Gas
Sign alerts employees and workers of areas that may contain natural gas.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Combustible Liquid - Keep Away From Heat
Indicate to workers that combustible liquids should be kept away from heat.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Hot Surface - Do Not Touch
Prevent burn injuries by alerting others to the presence of hot surfaces.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Keep Away From Heat
Alert employees of the need to keep materials and other objects away from heat sources.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.