OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Propane- No Smoking- No Open Flames
Identify areas where propane is present and open flames can cause unexpected explosions.
- No smoking or open flames within the vicinity of this sign
- Prevent dangerous situations caused by smoking or open flames
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Sign: Emergency Assembly Point (Graphic)
Designate a safe area to gather in the event of an emergency.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Diesel Fuel - No Smoking - No Open Flames
Alert workers to the presence of diesel fuel. Smoking or open flames area prohibited.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Oxygen
Sign alerts employees and workers to locations where oxygen is present.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Acetylene
Sign warns workers and employees of areas where acetylene is stored or in use.
Bilingual Spanish OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Gas Keep Fire Or Flame Away No Smoking
Use two languages to alert workers to safety protocols around flammable gas.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Confined space sign alerts that entry can only be made when authorized by permit only.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.