OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Propane- No Smoking- No Open Flames
Identify areas where propane is present and open flames can cause unexpected explosions.
- No smoking or open flames within the vicinity of this sign
- Prevent dangerous situations caused by smoking or open flames
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Safety Sign: Emergency Assembly Point (Graphic)
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Diesel Fuel - No Smoking - No Open Flames
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Oxygen
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Acetylene
Bilingual Spanish OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Gas Keep Fire Or Flame Away No Smoking
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Confined Space - Enter By Permit Only
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.