OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Welding Danger Chart
Alert others of the potential hazards posed by welding with this safety sign.
- Warn others of the potential risks in areas where welding is being performed
- Prevent serious injuries and asphyxiation related to welding
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Danger header indicates a hazardous situation that, if not avoided, will result in death or serious injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
ONE-WAY™ Printed Welding Screens: Mountain Image
Printed welding screens create a perfect barrier between workers and bystanders.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: No Chemicals In Drains Use Chemical Waste Containers
Prevent improper disposal of chemical waste by posting chemical safety signs.
ANSI Danger Safety Sign: Flammable Material - Keep Fire Away
Use the ANSI graphic to communicate that there may be a fire hazards in the area.
Safety Label: Kerosene
Highly visible label tells workers where kerosene is stored.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Safety Data Sheets & The Written Hazard Communication Program Located Here
Mark where safety data sheets and other important documents are located.
Custom ONE-WAY™ Printed Welding Screens
Warn employees of welding in the area in an attractive and non-standard manner
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.