Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Emergency Exit
Guide people safely out of a building during an emergency situation.
- Glow material helps improve safety during power loss
- Clearly identify an emergency exit for less confusion in an evacuation
- Emergency Exit signs help ensure orderly evacuations in hazardous situations
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 10-mil photoluminescent vinyl
- Permanent acrylic, adhesive-coated back with peel-off liner
- Resists abrasions, moisture, various chemicals, and UV light
- Service temperature range: -30° to 175°F
- More Information
ADA Braille Tactile Sign: Exit
Voltage Markers: 240 Volts
Status Alert Flip-Plac™ Sign: Out/In Or Out/In
Conduit Labels Voltage Markers: 480 Volts
Voltage Markers: 120 Volts
Safety Posters: Portable Fire Extinguishers
In the dark, signs are visible with green-yellow glow surface. Any light source can 'energize' the photoluminescent material with 'glow-power' for up to 10 hours. In regular light the sign surface is nearly white with slight green appearance.
This Plus+ version of our standard Lumi-Glow signs far exceeds the safety standards for photoluminescent material - rated to glow 24+ hours. It surpasses all the standards and performance of our Lumi-Glow and meets a few more standards, including the APTA standards (Passenger Rail standards). It is laminated coated film that withstands UV-light for outdoor exposure.