Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Evacuation Assembly Point
Provide a sign that can be seen as a muster point even during dark or smoky situations.
- Glow material helps improve safety during power loss
- Gather evacuees in a safe location by pointing out the place to assemble during an emergency
- Lumi-Glow Flex™ resists various chemicals, UV light, and abrasions
Selected Material Details
- Flexible, 10-mil photoluminescent vinyl
- Permanent acrylic, adhesive-coated back with peel-off liner
- Resists abrasions, moisture, various chemicals, and UV light
- Service temperature range: -30° to 175°F
Severe Weather Safety Sign: Severe Weather - Shelter Area- Emergency Shelter Signs
Shelter area signs identify designated areas of shelter from severe weather.
Chemical Hazard signs are posted to communicate the potential dangers posed by chemicals e
Lane Guidance Sign: Do Not Enter
Keep motorists and road-users from entering a restricted area on the roadway.
OSHA Notice Safety Label: (Blank)
Use a blank Notice label to keep personnel well-informed of potential hazards.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Video Surveillance In Use On These Premises
Post informative signs stating the premises are under video surveillance.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: No Weapons Allowed - The Possession Of Any And All Dangerous Weapons Is Prohibited On These Premises
Convey company policies on dangerous weapons throughout the facility.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.