Safety Sign: Exit (White On Red with Arrowheads)
Inform all readers of the proper direction of the nearest exit.
- Point the proper way out of your workplace or facility with Directional Exit Signs
- Attach one or both of the two included adhesive directional arrowhead labels to the end of the sign’s printed baseline to guide readers and employees to the nearest exit
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: No Admittance
Black and yellow color combo grabs attention and marks a restricted access area.
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Direct passersby to the location of a fire extinguisher in the event of an emergency.
Drum & Container Labels: Waste Oil
Properly mark containers and drums as the correct location for waste oil.
Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: Exit (Red Background)
Assist evacuees in finding a way out of a building in an emergency situation.
Safety Sign: To Exit
Help identify the proper way out of a facility with posted exit signs.
Safety Signs: Fire Extinguisher
In case of emergency, make your fire extinguisher as easy to find as possible.
Directional Signs with Arrowheads
When installing the Exit sign, be able to point the proper way out - on site. Directional arrowhead labels are included to adhere to the end of the arrow base-line portion on the sign.
Local Focus — Global Scale
See what people are saying