Safety Sign: Fire Door - Keep Closed
Opening a fire door defeats the ability of the door to contain the fire.
- Evacuees can endanger themselves and others by releasing a contained fire
- Attempting to use a fire door can lead someone away from an evacuation route out of a building
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Safety Sign: Emergency Evacuation Route (Right Arrow)
Plastic Chain Links
Semi-Custom Glow-In-The-Dark Safety Sign: In Case Of Emergency Report To Evacuation Area (Blank)
Safety Sign: Emergency Information Center
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Safety Sign: In Case Of Fire Do Not Use Elevators - Use Stairways (Graphic)
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.