Safety Sign: Keep Out
Ensure people know to keep out of a radioactive area by posting this sign.
- Clearly indicate that people should not enter to protect them from radiation
- Post outdoors without worrying about damage due to the elements by selecting Accu-Shield™, Aluma-Lite™, Dura-FIberglass™, Dura-Plastic™, Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™, and Aluminum options
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Plastic Barricade Tape: Caution Radiation Area
Seal off areas with high levels of radioactivity to prevent health problems.
Slide-Lock System Safety Sign Insert: Contamination Area
Warn those around that the area is contaminated by using this Slide-Lock insert.
OSHA Caution Safety Label: Wear Eye Protection When Using Laser
Warn employees and others to wear eye protection when using laser.
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Laser Operation - Protect Eyes and Skin From Beam
Lasers are dangerous. Remind workers and guests to protect themselves
ANSI Danger Safety Label: Laser Radiation - Avoid Eye Or Skin Exposure To Direct Or Scattered Radiation
Post these labels near laser equipment which can cause eye or skin damage.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Laser Operating
Alert others that a laser is in operation so they can take proper precautions.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.