Lockout/Tagout Sign: Lockout Procedures List
Lockout procedures prevent accidents and injuries when servicing machinery.
- Your choice of two large sizes and eight materials, including Accu-Shield™ which has unmatched reliability and is guaranteed for 15 years
- Detailed list of lockout procedures in order to prevent injury
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
Lockout Procedure Station: Lockout Safety Procedure Form
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Lockout Procedure Station Kit
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Look Up - Power Lines Overhead
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.