Safety Posters: Mobile Crane Hand Signals
Help workers communicate clearly with the crane operator with these hand signals.
- Illustrations of hand signals are easy to follow
- A useful reference to be sure instructions are understood
- Post on walls in key locations to provide a daily visual reminder
- Support and spread the program message
- Printed with color and graphic images
- Laminated, durable, flexible plastic
Selected Material Details
Safety Posters: Choose The Right Glove For Greater Hand Safety
Different tasks require different gloves, be sure your employees know which ones to use.
Safety Posters: Influenza A (H1N1) Virus - Swine Flu
Post information to help your workforce recognize signs and symptoms of the H1N1 virus.
Safety Poster: Safety Guidelines When Handling Ammonia
Provide information to help protect employees from the dangers of ammonia.
Safety Poster: Influenza - Flu Virus
Provide tips to prevent the spread of germs so fewer employees get sick.
The Simpsons™ Safety Posters: Mind On Task - Pay Attention To Prevent Injuries
Focusing on the task at hand is a simple way to avoid accidents at work.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Safety Awareness Posters
A Daily Visual Reminder
Reinforce and strengthen your company’s safety message with a daily visual reminder in key spots around your facility! Posters help complement banners, scoreboards or others identification products made to reinforce your safety message. Posters are ideal for:
• Campaigns and Promotions
• Boosting Employee Morale
Unlike a traditional “movie-style” poster, these are made with durable double laminate and designed specifically for tough industrial-type environments, yet made to work nicely in a variety of locations from the front office to the production floor.
• Posters are a great motivation tool for your employees
• Help convey your company’s commitment to safety and quality as a priority in and around your facility
• They help to enhance the launch, support and spread of an existing safety message or quality program