ANSI Notice Safety Sign: Avoid Contamination. - Wash Your Hands.
Avoid the spread of contaminants by reminding employees to practice good hygiene.
- Alert employees that proper hygiene habits must be performed
- Washing hands pictogram reinforces the message
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Projection™ Sign: Spill Station
Communicate the locations of spill clean up equipment throughout facilities.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Wheels Must Be Chocked Before Loading Or Unloading
Inform drivers that you require wheels to be chocked while loading or unloading.
ANSI Notice Safety Sign: Use Handrails
Prevent accidents on staircases by promoting the use of handrails.
Smoking Control Sign: No Smoking In This Building
Inform all readers that smoking is not permitted inside the corresponding building.
ANSI Caution Safety Sign: Hearing Protection Required.
Cautions anyone in work area to wear proper hearing protection at all times.
Bilingual OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Wash Your Hands Before Leaving This Room
Emphasize the importance of proper hygiene to avoid contamination issues.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.