OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Deposit Waste Here
A great way to notify people that all waste should be placed in the location specified.
- Clearly mark a waste receptacle
- Avoid hazards by having all waste deposited where specified
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Label: Help Conserve Energy - Turn Off Lights When Leaving
Promote conservation by reminding others to turn off lights when not in use.
OSHA Warning Safety Label: Wash Hands After Use
Remind employees to wash their hands after using specific item or equipment.
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Avoid Injury - Watch Your Step
Prevent trip and fall injuries by alerting others to potential environmental hazards.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Clean All Machines After Using
Cleaning machines after each use maximizes worker safety and minimizes premature wear.
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Avoid Contamination - Wash Your Hands
Warn employees to wash their hands to avoid spreading contaminants to other locations.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.