OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Keep Electrical Panel Clear
Prevent electric fires and injuries by reminding employees to keep electrical panel clear.
- Ensure easy access to electrical panel by maintaining clear space in front
- Available in two sizes and eight material choices, including Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ which adheres to most surfaces and has a 5 year guarantee
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Warning Safety Sign: Area In Front Of This Electrical Panel Must Be Kept Clear For 36 Inches - OSHA-NEC Regulations
Warning ensures that electrical panels will be accessible in emergencies.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Do Not Operate
Alert workers of potential danger in operating equipment that is malfunctioning.
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Buried Cable
Warn of buried cables to prevent electrical shock when digging.
Fire Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher
Always make sure personnel knows where the fire extinguisher is in case of an emergency
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Locked Out Do Not Operate
Provides a quick, simple way to access a large supply of tags to use for many applications
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.