OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Label All Drums
Reinforce The importance of labeling all storage drums throughout a work environment.
- Give priority to labeling all drums in a job area
- It is essential to have all drums labeled that are in use or storage
- Labeling drums can prevent confusion or misuse
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Do Not Block Door
Inform workers that the door should not be blocked to avoid obstructions with this sign.
Safety Sign: Fire Extinguisher - Do Not Block (Arrow)
Make the fire extinguishers in your facility easy to find in an emergency.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Prevent Accidents - Clean Up Spills
Use this sign to inform your team to prevent safety hazards by cleaning up spills.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Keep Door Closed
Remind others that the specified door is to remain closed by posting this sign.
OSHA Notice Safety Label: No Smoking
Ensure everyone knows that smoking is prohibited in your work area with this safety label.
OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Safety Data Sheets Available Upon Request
Make workers feel safe by allowing them to retrieve Safety Data Sheets when requested.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.