OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Laser Repair In Progress - Do Not Enter When Light Is Flashing - Eye Protection Required
Warn people that when the light is flashing laser repair is in progress.
- Let employees know when it is unsafe to enter
- lasers can cause burns and eye injuries
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
- More Information
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Radioactive Materials
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Laser In Use - Do Not Stare Into Beam
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Radioactive Material - Do Not Open
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Beyond This Point You Are In The Presence Of Magnetic Fields Which May Affect The Operation Of Certain Pacemakers
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Laser Operating
OSHA Danger Tags By-The-Roll: Do Not Operate
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.