OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Laser Repair In Progress - Do Not Enter When Light Is Flashing - Eye Protection Required
Warn people that when the light is flashing laser repair is in progress.
- Let employees know when it is unsafe to enter
- lasers can cause burns and eye injuries
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Radioactive Materials
Inform personnel that radioactive materials are in an area by posting this safety sign.
ANSI Caution Safety Label: Laser In Use - Do Not Stare Into Beam
Advise others against staring into laser beams with this ANSI-style safety label.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Radioactive Material - Do Not Open
Warn of radioactive materials to prevent contamination with this safety sign.
OSHA Caution Safety Sign: Beyond This Point You Are In The Presence Of Magnetic Fields Which May Affect The Operation Of Certain Pacemakers
Warn employees that magnetic fields are in use in the area to prevent accidents.
OSHA Danger Safety Label: Laser Operating
Alert others that a laser is in operation so they can take proper precautions.
OSHA Danger Safety Tag: Tags By-The-Roll- Do Not Operate
Allows for storage of a large amount of tags that's easily accessed for various means
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.