OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Employees Must Wash Hands Before Returning To Work
Enforce employee hygiene by placing a reminder to wash their hands.
- Avoid unwanted bacteria incidents and contaimination issues
- Grab workers' attention using this bold handwashing graphic sign
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Safety Sign: Did You Wash Them? - Hand Washing Stops The Spread Of Germs
Remind individuals to use proper hygiene to prevent the spreading of germs.
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
OSHA Good Housekeeping Safety Sign: A Place For Everything And Everything In It's Place
Help your employees keep all items in a neat and organized area to prevent clutter.
WorkHealthy™ Safety Poster: 5 Reasons Why Fruits And Vegetables Are Important
Promote healthy eating by explaining why fruits and vegetables are important.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.