OSHA Notice Safety Sign: Report All Injuries At Once
Safety sign will remind your employees that all injuries are to be reported immediately.
- Product is available in a variety of materials including Accu-Shield™ and Aluma-Lite™
- Sign could be placed in an area where there is a high risk of injury.
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
Hard Hat Stickers: First Aid (Pictogram)
Sticker helps inform all personnel that you provide first aid.
Spanish Bilingual Safety Sign
Equipment, Kits and Station signs are used to call attention to the location of first aid equipment that is placed throughout the facility.
Quality Control Ceiling Banner: Rejected
Ideal for facilities and warehouses to sort products and identify workflow stations.
Projection™ Sign: AED (Yellow)
Inform personnel of the location of an automated external defibrillator.
Quality Assurance Safety Sign: Scrap
Clearly mark areas where scrap materials are stored in your facility.
Safety Sign: In Case Of Emergency... Call 911
Instructing employees to seek help from emergency response teams can keep them safe.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.