OSHA Notice Safety Sign: This Is A Static Free Work Area
Identify area as a static free work area to prevent static electricity discharge.
- Identify an area as static free work area to protect equipment sensitive to static electricity
- Your choice of eight materials, including Adhesive Dura-Vinyl™ which can be mounted to most surfaces and has a 5 year guarantee
- Traditional OSHA-style signs, tags and labels are the most widely recognized design format in the industry
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Safety Sign: Electrical Equipment - Authorized Personnel Only Graphic
Graphic sign warns of danger of electrical equipment and reminds that area is restricted.
OSHA Warning Safety Label: Do Not Touch Switches
Prevent accidents by warning employees of the danger of touching electrical switches.
OSHA Danger Lockout/Tagout Label: Lockout/Tagout All Power Sources
Warn personnel that all power sources must be locked and tagged out.
Biohazards and Bloodborne Pathogen signs warn of potential exposure to a wide range of severe biological hazards.
VOLTAGE MARKERS WITH GRAPHIC
Voltage Markers Identify and communicate voltages present for informative and safety purposes.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign: No Eating Drinking Or Smoking
Prevent inappropriate actions in biohazard areas. Protect your team and your facility.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.