ANSI Notice Safety Sign: Wash Hands Before Returning To Work
Remind employees to practice proper hygiene before going back to work.
- Prevent the spread of unwanted bacteria
- Grab the attention of workers with bold handwashing symbol
- Newer ANSI-style signs and labels are gaining in popularity and are recognized by OSHA as an acceptable safety notification device
- Notice header indicates information considered to be important but not hazard-related
Selected Material Details
- Flexible 4-mil thick vinyl with acrylic adhesive
- Non-glare surface printed
- Moisture resistant
- Service temperature range: -40° to 176°F
OSHA Danger Permit Holder Board: Confined Space - Permit Must Be Completed And Authorized Prior To Entry
Board communicates confined space requirements and holds related permits.
Recycling signs let you know what materials are recyclable and where they should be placed.
Safety Sign : Biohazard - Infectious Waste
Alerts employees and visitors of the presence of dangerous infectious waste materials.
Washroom and Restroom signs designate by gender, and advise people to follow certain procedures when using a restroom.
OSHA Biohazard Safety Sign - Authorized Personnel Only
Warn employees of biohazards in the area and limit access to authorized personnel only
Safety Sign: Wash Your Hands Before Leaving This Room
Remind employees of the importance of good hygiene in the workplace.
Choose your safety signs and safety labels from custom or stock. No minimum quantities are required, no set-up fees and most importantly no additional charge for colors or logos.
Once you find the safety sign or safety label that delivers the information or warning message you need, consider having your custom or stock order shipped within 24-hours.